1. Review how they operate. Ask them, ask their clients, and their partners.
2. Get a very good read on the entire client experience. Ascertain potential gaps in support you may require.
3. Find out what they are buying themselves. Are they property investors? How do they buy for themselves?
4. Ask powerful questions and gauge responses. Meet them in person to get a feel for what type of person they are? Do you feel like you can trust them and work with them long term? Would they put your interests ahead of their own?
5. Ask them to take you through the client journey.
6. Read through material they provide.
7. Review written and verbal testimonials.
8. Review past and current deals they are working on.