A property investment is a channel to get you from A to B.
1. Be emotional and motivated about the reason why you are investing in property.
For your family? For more choices in life? To leave your 9-5 job? To travel more?
2. Have a property manager involved.
3. Treat it like a business.
Are you making profit? What areas need work? How do you improve? Remember investing is a business.
4. Constantly remind yourself: Investing is about wealth creation, Increasing savings, The vehicle to improve savings.
5. Be inspired or influenced by other like-minded, 'unattached investors'. If that is what you want, talk to them more, listen to them even more.