1. This is pretty common for people that haven’t ventured across the border before.
2. Speak to people who have and to experts that are buying there.
3. Remember that investment is about the numbers rather the geographic location (away from where you live).
4. A team of experts will assist you prior, during and after the purchase.
5. Excellent Property Managers are an important part of the team. They are your eyes and ears on the ground. Helping you with repairs and maintenance and monitoring the tenant.
6. You may wish to spend a day understanding the areas before purchasing, then use the team to assist in the purchase.
7. Asking questions and chasing team members about the property is crucial whether it is close to home or interstate.