1. When doing it yourself, it could take a long time, especially if it is your first time.
2. A team of experts will make the process more efficient in dealing with the property and tenants.
3. Are your skills and knowledge better spent on what you do best? (If so, use experts).
4. A book keeper can set up your portfolio from the start - using spreadsheets or a software package to keep account of expenses, income, and due dates.
5. A property manager will look after the tenant, repairs, payments on your behalf.
6. Your role is more about monitoring the experts - supervising their work, building rapport with them.
7. Yes it will take a bit of time - but time well spent in nurturing your investment.