1. There are many options interstate and regional areas, where prices are sufficiently lower than Sydney.
2. Where you live, is often the wrong place to buy an investment property.
3. Speak to experts and experienced investors about why they might not be buying in Sydney.
4. Speak to other investors to find out why they might be buying in Sydney (Is it because they live there).
5. If you have affordability issues, imagine what the majority of the market has? What will be a result of future price growth in Sydney?
6. Your investment shouldn’t be about the price you pay, or the level you can borrow, it should be about the potential growth and cashflow.