From my experience I always enjoy hearing people’s new year resolutions. It’s an opportunity for me to get to know them better and to also take inspiration from other people’s aspirations and plans.
So here we go. My New Years Resolutions for 2018
- Continue my personal development. Reflecting and revising on last years courses, learning’s etc. Consider something new. I am open to your suggestions.
- Quality time with my wife and family.
- Create more time for personal space to allow for idea generation, learning and personal growth.
- Within my investment portfolio – take one deal at a time. Manage the changing market risk with a slow and steady approach.
- Continue to work with clients to help them create wealth.
- Participate in 12 Speaking Engagements and 12 Webinar Events on Investing.
- Further build on my knowledge, experience and network of Property and Investing Providers, Products and Services.
- Investigate and potentially implement a group/syndicate funding investment strategy where profits are shared.
- Continue to contribute to community through LifeLine Volunteering, Donating Blood and a potential third …. Do you have any suggestions?
- An experience Travel expedition that covers: holiday, self-development, business.