1. Lower the risk.
2. Lower your expectations (avoid overwhelm and investing anxiety).
3. Develop relationships over time.
4. You can have a little patience when buying and selling.
5. You don’t feel rushed or pressured.
6. Overtime, 'investment grade’ property has seen good growth.
7. Impatience and short term views often lead to sufficient losses.
8. Enable you to use different strategies at different times of the market (renovation, development).
9. Learnings you can gain overtime while having your money in the investment. People often are more active when their using their own money.
10. Enables you to do other things in your life, while the portfolio growing. (There tends to be less involvement than most other investments).