1. Body language. Don't be fooled by appearances. Anyone can put on a suit and tie. Look beneath this. If you are not great at tapping into your intuitive self, then ask someone who is to give you their take. You don't want to be on the end of a 'dirty john' scenario. There are people out there who have perfected the 'BS' spill. Find this out quickly. So you don't waste your time or money.
2. Customer service and being the best client. This is a two thing. Like trust. If you are respectful, honest, clear then receiving this in return is a lot more likely. That's why when it comes to great customer service, I say be the best client you can. People love working with great people. And just by default, without even realising, they will be more drawn to helping you get to where you need to get to.
3. Responsive to requests. Do you feel they are responsive in relation to what works with your personal requirements / values. Responsive without quality isn't necessarily the answer. So it's their way of responding. For example, "I'll need more time to thoroughly investigate this for you".
4. Deliver on promises. A true sign of a trusted person is that they deliver on what they say they will. They also make sure that it's very clear upfront what the deliverables are.
5. Being Genuine. If they don't know something, they'll say so. If they make a mistake they will say so. They also put themselves in your shoes. This allows them to work various perspectives which is rare and genius in itself. Anyone that cannot see various perspectives - keep listening to them and asking questions to see if they are someone you would want to work with.
6. Abundance mindset.They open themselves up to more and different and don't limit themselves to narrow thinking.
7. Transparency. In the sense that they never feel like they are not telling you everything. We all know that feeling being around someone and they feel like they are holding something back. It might be nothing, they may just lack confidence, but if you have a funny feeling, explore it further.
8. Empathy and Kindness. Observations of people behaviour are priceless. They give you so much intel without you even realise. How do they interact with different types of people, are they consistent, are they patient, are they kind, are they all about what they can get out of every moment?
9. Hard work and Hustle. A willingness to go beyond the call of duty. A no stone left unturned kind of person.
10. Walk the Talk. How someone behaves in one area typically follows how they behave in all areas. How are they with their own property investments for example.