1. Get the property manager involved in this process as it takes away the emotion. Avoid personal interaction with the Tenant. If you don't have a property manager, think in terms of facts not emotion. Try to see both sides of the equation.
2. Make sure all the legal obligations/rules are followed in order to prevent delays the eviction process.
3. Keep the property manager accountable in the process (remember it is your property, even though most people will say - “that’s what I pay them for”).
4. Prepare a good strategy with the property manager.
5. Make preparations on the organising of another tenant, and any necessary repairs.