1. There is always an investment opportunity available.
2. Sometimes you will find it is more important to have an ability to get finance then get the perfect deal.
3. If you are thinking it is a bad market, maybe others might too, which will result in less competition, and a higher chance of a bargain price or better contract terms.
4. Where are you getting these thoughts or information from? Is this a good source of information, or do they have an agenda or spreading fear into the community.
5. Maybe you feel it isn’t a good time to buy (for your circumstances). Just sit on the sidelines. Ensure it isn’t about procrastination.